6000 Indian Creek condo description
6000 Indian Creek in the Miami Beach neighborhood known as Millionaires Row was completed in 2006. This 25 story mid-rise condo building has a distinctive elliptical shapre with no more than two residences per floor. This design creates stunning views of the Intracoastal waterway and the Atlantic Ocean from virtually every room in each residence!
6000 Indian Creek offers either two bedroom half floors at 1,300 square feet or three bedroom full floors at 2,800 square feet.
The 6000 Indian Creek location is equidistant from the South Beach nightlife and the Bal Harbour shopping experience, plus has easy access to Miami International Airport. With the beach just steps away this is an ideal Miami Beach location
6000 Indian Creek – Residence Features:
- 8′-8″ high ceilings
- Grand wrap-around open balconies with glass railings
- Large walk-in closets
- All major rooms open to balconies
- Internet/CAT 5 Cable ready
- Philippe Starck-designed bathroom fixtures
- Glass Master Bath Vanity Tops, Marble Floors
- Dual Person Marble Shower with Dual Controls
- Marble Shower benches
- Bidets in Master Bath
- Luxurious Custom Cabinetry